Date of Last Revision : November 4, 2019
Date of Last Revision : November 4, 2019
Welcome to eKos connect!
- We reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate your use and access of the Services at any time without further notice and for any reason whatsoever.
- We offer a secure technology platform and API ecosystem to financial institutions to facilitate them in bringing their financial systems online and to reach more users through connected partners. eKos will transform your business by improving agility to meet customer demands rapidly and collaborate easily while ensuring security for digital assets with policy-driven APIs.
- We additionally allow you to get information, assistance and help offline (such as over the telephone or by email) on using the Services either from us or from our third-party service providers with respect to the products or services that are featured on the Services. This service is currently free of charge.
- We reserve the right to feature, amend, delete, edit, discontinue or modify the Services and/or any data, content, material or information displayed on the Services at any time without further notice. You agree that eKos will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Communications from us may be posted on the Services and/or delivered to you electronically by e-mail address or such other contact details that have been provided to us. It is your responsibility to promptly update us with your complete, accurate contact information, or change your information, including email address, as appropriate. By using the Services, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically via email regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. Your consent to receive communications is valid until you end your relationship with us. To withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice, please notify us at email@example.com.
The Services include certain services that may be available through a mobile device, including (i) the ability to submit information to the Services via a mobile device and (ii) the ability to browse the Services and the Website from a mobile device (together, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent that you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services and/or providing your mobile telephone number to us through the Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding eKos, our products and service and/or our service providers by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update information that you have submitted to us.
- In order to protect the safety and well-being of others and the integrity and security of our Services, you agree that you will not engage in any of the following conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so) in respect of the Services:
- in any unlawful, fraudulent, improper, unauthorized, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable manner or in any way that may be harmful or detrimental to our rights (including intellectual property rights) or interests or the rights (including intellectual property rights) or interests of any of our third party providers, or in any manner that could constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or regulation, in all cases as determined by us;
- in any way that infringes or breaches our rights or someone else’s rights;
- to alter, modify, reverse assemble or reverse engineer any part of the Services;
- in a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us; and/or
- using any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative ‘screen scraping’ computer code, process, program or system.
- You acknowledge that eKos may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services. You agree that eKos has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained by or uploaded to the Services. You further acknowledge that eKos reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- You agree to take all necessary precautions to make sure that any data, content, material or information you submit or provide to us via the Services (“User Content”) is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software and anything which can have a contaminating, harmful or damaging impact on any part of the Services, our Content (as described below) or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
- You are responsible for your conduct on the Services and for your User Content. You guarantee that your User Content does not violate any privacy rights, holding rights (such as copyright, information rights and trademarks) or alternative rights of any third party (including any right of confidentiality).
- Furthermore, your User Content should not violate any law. It should not be harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, daunting, harassing, libelous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable. eKos reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in eKos’ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Services, restricting such violator’s access to the Services and reporting the violator to the appropriate authorities.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations when using our Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that the Services may contain or display data, content, images, material or information (“Content”) that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws and is the property of eKos and/or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly agreed in writing with eKos, you agree not to modify, print, copy, store extracts of, transfer, assign, sublicense, loan, distribute or create derivative or collective works from, or transmit in any form (including in-line linking or mirroring) the Content or the Services, in whole or in part, other than with respect to your own User Content (as defined below). Further you agree, confirm and acknowledge that:
- you will not use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative ‘screen scraping’ computer code, process, program in connection with your use of the Services;
- Content may not be sold or transferred to any third party without our express written consent;
- all Content should retain any copyright or alternative property notices contained within the original and you may not reproduce, remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the Services or Content;
- no logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Services can be written or downloaded, except as a part of the text that they are already part of;
- You should not modify the paper or digital copies of such data or Content. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our express prior written consent; and
- the standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data or Content should always be acknowledged.
Limitation of Liability
- We take all efforts to ensure that the information, material and knowledge on the Services are true, correct and accurate and to rectify any errors or omissions as soon as practicable upon being notified of them. However, we do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness or non-infringement of any information, material or knowledge contained on the Services which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We aim to give you uninterrupted access to the Services. However, we do not guarantee or warrant that any Content or functions associated with the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Website and its server will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
Third Party Liability
- Our Services may provide you with access to third party websites. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we will not be responsible for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such linked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a matter of convenience to you as a user of the website. In no circumstances shall eKos be considered associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos or insignia that appears on such third-party websites.
- The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Under no circumstances will eKos be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users) appearing on the Services, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content.
License to Use your Submissions
We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service and satisfaction. However, if you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please contact by email or in writing at the following addresses:
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 100 Tras Street, 100 AM #16-01, Singapore 079207