Terms and Conditions of Use
Date of Last Revision : August 25, 2020
Terms and Conditions of Use
Date of Last Revision : August 25, 2020
Welcome to eKos connect!
- We reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate your use and access of the Services at any time without further notice and for any reason whatsoever.
- We offer a secure technology platform and API ecosystem to financial institutions to facilitate them in bringing their financial systems online and to reach more users through connected partners and affiliates. eKos aims to transform your business by improving agility to meet customer demands rapidly and collaborate easily while ensuring security for digital assets with policy-driven APIs.
- We additionally allow you to get information, assistance and help offline (such as over the telephone) on using the Services either from us or from our third-party service providers with respect to the products or services that are featured on the Services. This service is currently free of charge.
- We reserve the right to feature, amend, delete, edit, discontinue or modify the Services and/or any data, content, material or information displayed on the Services at any time without further notice. You agree that eKos will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Services.
Personal Information, Cookies and Data
In connection with the operation of the Services, eKos may collect data and information, including, but not limited to, cookies and beacon data, metadata, usage data, and streaming data, with regard to you and use such information for our internal business purposes and disclose such information to third parties as reasonably necessary in connection with the operation of the Services or as may be required by law or legal process, disclose such information generally in aggregate form. User agrees and acknowledges that, subject to applicable laws and regulations, eKos Connect shall own and have an unlimited right to use and exploit data collected by it in connection with your use of the Services.
eKos will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
The Services include certain services that may be available through a mobile device, including (i) the ability to submit information to the Services via a mobile device and (ii) the ability to browse the Services and the Website from a mobile device (together, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent that you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services and/or providing your mobile telephone number to us through the Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding eKos, our products and service and/or our service providers by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update information that you have submitted to us.
- In order to protect the safety and well-being of others and the integrity and security of our Services, you agree that you will not engage in any of the following conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so) in respect of the Services:
(iv) to alter, modify, reverse assemble or reverse engineer any part of the Services;
(v) in a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us; and/or
(vi) using any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative ‘screen scraping’ computer code, process, program or system.
- Special Notice for International Use; Export Controls: The technology and software underlying the Services (the “Software”) or distributed or available in connection with the Services and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Your use of the Software is at your sole risk. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Services, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
- Certain areas of the Services may be password restricted to registered users. To the extent that you are a registered user of such areas, you agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, and for all activities that occur under such credentials, whether or not authorized. You shall use and store your credentials in accordance with any instructions provided by eKos from time to time and shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of account security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adequately protect and secure your account and/or credentials.
- You agree to take all necessary precautions to make sure that any data, content, material or information you submit or provide to us via the Services (“User Content”) is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software and anything which can have a contaminating, harmful or damaging impact on any part of the Services, our Content (as described below) or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
- You are responsible for your conduct on the Services and for your User Content. You guarantee that your User Content does not violate any privacy rights, holding rights (such as copyright, information rights and trademarks) or alternative rights of any third party (including any right of confidentiality).
- Furthermore, your User Content should not violate any law. It should not be harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, daunting, harassing, libelous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable. eKos reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in eKos’ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Services, restricting such violator’s access to the Services and reporting the violator to the appropriate authorities.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations when using our Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that the Services may contain or display data, content, images, material or information (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws and are the property of eKos and/or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly agreed in writing with eKos, you agree not to modify, print, copy, store extracts of, transfer, assign, sublicense, loan, distribute or create derivative or collective works from, or transmit in any form (including in-line linking or mirroring) the Service Content or the Services, in whole or in part, other than with respect to your own User Content (as defined below). Further you agree, confirm and acknowledge that:
(i) you will not use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative ‘screen scraping’ computer code, process, program in connection with your use of the Services;
(ii) Service Content may not be sold or transferred to any third party without our express written consent;
(iii) all Service Content should retain any copyright or alternative property notices contained within the original and you may not reproduce, remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the Services or Service Content;
(iv) no logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Services can be written or downloaded, except as a part of the text of which they are already part of;
(v) You should not modify the paper or digital copies of such data or Service Content. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our express prior written consent; and
(vi) the standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data or Service Content should always be acknowledged.
- All intellectual property rights such as patents, trademarks, logos, net domain names, ethical rights, data, supply codes, software, specifications, know-how, processes and business strategies (in all cases whether or not registered or unregistered and as well as all rights to use for registration) in and about the Services (including data or Service Content displayed on it) are owned by us and/or our licensors and all such rights are reserved. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us. In particular, you have no right to use our trademarks or product names, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
- We aim to give you uninterrupted access to the Services. However, we do not guarantee or warrant that any Service Content, Software or functions associated with the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Website and its server will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- Except to the extent that such liabilities may not be limited or excluded under applicable law, we are not liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer due to: (1) your use of the Services, or access to any information as a result of such use by you or any other person, whether or not authorized; (2) any interruption, interception, suspension, delay, loss, unavailability, mutilation or other failure of the Services, in transmitting instructions or information; (3), any acts, omissions, circumstances or events beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any computer, telecommunication, electrical or network failure; or (4) transmission and/or storage of information and/or data relating to you, the Services and/or transactions or dealings conducted by you pursuant to our services through or in any system, equipment or instrument of communication network provider.
- by you, and you further agree that you will cooperate fully in the defense of any such claims.
Third Party Liability
- Our Services may provide you with access to third party websites. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we will not be responsible for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such linked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a matter of convenience to you as a user of the website. In no circumstance shall eKos be considered associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos or insignia that appears on such third-party websites.
- The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Under no circumstances will eKos be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users) appearing on the Services, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content.
License to Use your Submissions
We encourage you to tell us how we can improve the Services and your eKos experience. The Services provide you with the opportunity to send us questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services (“Submissions”) through online forms, email, social media or other channels. By submitting or otherwise providing your Submissions to eKos, you agree and acknowledge that your Submissions are non-confidential and you grant eKos a non-exclusive unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use and exploit your Submissions in any manner and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment, compensation or liability to you including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, enhancing, improving, promoting, and marketing eKos’ products and services.
- Third Party Rights. A person who is not a party to these Terms of Service has no right to enforce any terms of these Terms of Service under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act.
We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service and satisfaction. However, if you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please contact by email or in writing at the following addresses:
- email us at email@example.com
- or write to us at: 100 Tras Street, 100 AM #16-01, Singapore 079207.